The CAP (Professional Aptitude Certificate) Multi-Specialty Trade Employee is a level V State diploma. The holder of this diploma works under the responsibility of a department manager or a point of sale manager. He performs reception and storage of goods, he shelters, receives and informs customers, registers the goods and collects according to the method of payment.
The CAP Multi-specialty trade employee allows you to work in a retail business of any size: mini-market, supermarket, hypermarket, supermarket, shop …
After graduating, you will be able to work as an employee supermarket, self-service employee, department employee, cashier or store salesperson.
You can also continue your studies and prepare either a BAC PRO Commerce, or even a BAC PRO sales and thus become a department manager or point of sale manager.
The candidate must be 16 years old and have a third grade school level.
4 General tests
Candidates with a BEP, CAP, BAC or equivalent are exempt from the general tests.
- EG1 – French and History-Geography (written and oral) – Duration 2H15
- EG2 – Mathematics and Sciences (written) – Duration 2H
- EG3 – Physical and sports education
- EG4 – Optional test of a modern foreign language (only marks over 10 are taken into account) – Oral of 20 minutes
2 Professional tests
- EP1 – Practice of receiving products and keeping the shelf / shelf (practical and oral) – Duration 1 hour + Prevention, Health, Environment (written) – Duration 1 hour
- EP2 – Practice of cash register and customer information (practice and oral) – Duration 0H45
Example of a CAP subject Multi-specialty trade employee
Extract EP1 – Practice of receiving products from shelf / shelf performance – Duration: 1 hour.
The situation :
You are employed at the UNIPRIX store in Surgères. Your manager, Madame Lebrun, asks you to help her receive the goods and supply the department. She also asks you to put some of the products at the head of the gondola.
You have at your disposal:
- Handling equipment: a roll, a trolley and empty boxes,
- As well as small equipment: a pen, a notebook and a marker, a cleaning kit, a tape measure, scissors and a cutter, price tags.
Work to do :
Today is Friday, May 22, 2015. Your manager, Ms. Lebrun, is absent today, and asks you to receive the order placed on Monday, May 18, 2015. You have the order form (document 1) at your disposal. and the delivery slip (document 2).
1. Check the conformity of the delivery, and complete the anomalies sheet (appendix 1).
2. Following the order received today, implant the TG using the implantation diagram (document 3) and the price tags (document 4).
Training schools preparing for the CAP Multi-specialty business employee
To pass the CAP Multi-specialty business employee, it is necessary to prepare well. For this, distance schools have specialized in the preparation of this CAP. This is the case with Karis Formations, the benchmark school in this field.
General Education :
- History geography
- civic education
- Mathematics – Sciences
- Living language
- Social and professional life
- Economic, legal and social environment
- Sale :
- Receive and hold reserves
- Supply the department
- Inform the client
- Maintain the cash desk
100% utile, 100% Gratuit
Échangez avec Bobby & trouvez (enfin) votre voie
Certains métiers, formations, écoles, vous intéressent mais vous n’êtes pas sûrs qu’entre l’image et la réalité ça correspond à vos attentes ?
Échangez avec Anaïs (Responsable des Ressources Humaines), Alexine (Étudiante en communication), Karim (coach en reconversion) & de 2 000 Bobby disponibles rien que pour vous.
Pour quels métiers êtes-vous fait(e)s ?
Découvrez le 1er test d’orientation / reconversion en vidéo interactive intitulé : « Le grand saut ».
100% gratuit, 100% utile.