The CAP Water Quality Agent is a certificate required to work in water sanitation services. The holder of this diploma masters the techniques of collecting, treating and distributing drinking, industrial and waste water. It is a versatile agent that operates in different fields: technical, chemical, physical, etc.
The holder of the CAP Water Quality Officer can:
- Work in wastewater treatment plants in local communities or in private water treatment companies as a maintenance agent, production process manager, urban and industrial wastewater collection agent, etc.
- Evolve as responsible for a sanitation station.
- Participate in the competition for the recruitment of technical or maintenance agents for water and sanitation networks organized by the management centers of the territorial public service.
- Pursue studies in BP Pool trades, and become a specialist in swimming pool construction and maintenance.
- Prepare for the Bac pro Processes of chemistry, water and paper-cardboard to occupy positions as maintenance agent or work supervisor in the chemical, pharmaceutical or petroleum industries.
To be able to take the CAP Water Quality Agent exam, the candidate must be at least 16 years old and be at least level 3. The exam includes several tests in two areas:
- French expression (coefficient 2)
- Mathematics, Physical sciences (coefficient 2)
- Labor law (coefficient 1)
- Physical and sports education (coefficient 1)
- Professional analysis, organization and communication (coefficient 4)
- Operation, maintenance and control (coefficient 10)
Any candidate wishing to pass the exams for the CAP Water Quality Officer exam can prepare in advance. These schools offer, among other things, quality training:
- The Annecy Institute of Environmental and Territorial Sciences – Sevrier site
- The Lama-Prévot high school
- Nicolas-Louis Vauquelin vocational school
- The vocational education section of Joseph Pernock high school
- The vocational education section of the Lycée polyvalent Lama-Prévot
- The vocational education section of Lycée Saint-Paul
The preparatory courses for the CAP Water Quality Agent tests last 2 years.
- Geographic history
- chemistry and physics
- social / professional life
- production processes and systems
- systems maintenance
- health, safety and the environment
- the quality
In general, the candidate must do an internship of 4 to 6 weeks during the training period.
100% utile, 100% Gratuit
Échangez avec Bobby & trouvez (enfin) votre voie
Certains métiers, formations, écoles, vous intéressent mais vous n’êtes pas sûrs qu’entre l’image et la réalité ça correspond à vos attentes ?
Échangez avec Anaïs (Responsable des Ressources Humaines), Alexine (Étudiante en communication), Karim (coach en reconversion) & de 2 000 Bobby disponibles rien que pour vous.
Pour quels métiers êtes-vous fait(e)s ?
Découvrez le 1er test d’orientation / reconversion en vidéo interactive intitulé : « Le grand saut ».
100% gratuit, 100% utile.